Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Behaviour Pls Fix the Twins

Twins's Softlock on multiple occasions

Example: 

DESCRIPTION

During normaly play, by using power the camera can turn 30-ish degress sideways, preventing you from using victor's pounce. While in this state not completing a full victor unbound, the twins will be stuck and unable to move or do anything. Additionally on occasion, just taking victor out on a sligth incline will have the same softlocked result

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: The Twins
  • Perks played: Agitation,Dead Man's Switch, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Insidious
  • Map: This has happened on Garden Of Joy, Badham Preschool, Midwich Elementary School and The Game

I have attached (or at least trying) some pictures of the incidents. They are not super clear being that while in charlotte the tilt is a lot less, but still.

Behaviour, please, for the love of all that is unholly, let me play this game like i want to and not have to fear getting stuck on litterally nothing every time i pick this killer

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments