Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Steam - Twins Camera/movement bug

Character: Twins

Bug desc: Swapping between Charlotte and Victor can cause:

1. the camera while playing Charlotte to clip inside her body
  2. Victor's controls to become inverted and the camera to become at an angle until you swap back to Charlotte
  3. Charlotte to become just a camera (Normal movement speed, can press m1 to attack but will not damage survivors, Charlotte's character model stays in place where the player 'woke her up' while the player can still move around)

Note: This does not happen every time, but it is very likely to happen

Second Bug Desc: Unbinding Victor can cause the player to get stuck in the animation of Victor exiting Charlotte's body. The player cannot move, look around, press m1, etc. If this happens all you can do is DC.

Images are in order of the bugs listed

Logs:

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zazzazza
    Zazzazza Member Posts: 16

had this too, on the farm-map.

the controls are actually not inverted, but rotated. the camera is locked in the wrong direction. for me it was tilted like in the pictures, and seemed to be 90° to the left. holding W looked like strafing right, and pouncing also propelled victor to the right. switching to his sister and back to him solved the issue for me, no further issues with charlotte or victor during that match. i might've unbound victor near the shack, without stopping to hold W before unbinding. maybe that helps with finding the bug

• JohnnyFilipus
    JohnnyFilipus Member Posts: 1

I've had the same issue while playing in Epic. I had a mission with playing with the Twins and it was really annoying to complete because I was always having that bug being triggered

• Ronsone
    Ronsone Member Posts: 216

Same on Steam. I love them and attempting to try to train on custom matches, anytime these bugs. -.-