Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wiggle skill checks still not working right

catfam05
catfam05 Member Posts: 15
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I know there was a bug fix for wiggle being "choppy" but it is still not right. I have three videos I would love to attach but since they are on a flash drive your system will not allow me to upload the file type. If needed I can email them over if asked. I never had an issue hitting the great skill checks on it but now I can barely wiggle. They are choppy, pause, and even freeze. This happens every game ever since the update adding the knight and every time I wiggle, so a lot. I am on Xbox X.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

Kill Switch Master List - Dead By Daylight we do have this issue acknowledged on the Known Issues list.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

It has gotten worse, though, so something in the last hotfix is affecting it.

• Akayaofthemoon
    Akayaofthemoon Member Posts: 22

The December update did not fix this issue. It is still the exact same if not worse! Please fix the wiggle as it is making it impossible and pointless to even try to save yourself. It is still clunky, slow, and sometimes is getting stuck to the screen.

Im on PC/Steam. So it isn’t even the same system and I’m having the same problem. Please fix this bug as soon as possible!