Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Decimated Borgo Blight Rushing Issues

gurum0
gurum0 Member Posts: 5

since i didn't found any post about blight and the new map it while searching for blight in bug reporting area, i decided to post it myself.

I was playing blight and got the new map (with the reduced offering after kill switch), and i noticed that a lot of unpassable areas that you just slide off during most rushes and in some of those spots i ended up not even sliding off, but becoming stuck rushing, only being able to move until i end power and get the fatigue. this mainly happened around small piles of debris/wood/broken wheels/small carts, around the main structures like shack/main building/ jungle jims and LT walls. even if they are meant to have no collision then they shouldn't make you stuck while rushing. the piles I'm talking about are similar to the small trash/metal piles on autohaven maps.

and since a lot of blight rushes that hug the wall behave quite similar to oni, his demon dash might also be affected and might also get stuck.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated