Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

unhooking yourself still progresses stages

Why allow survivors to try to unhook themselves if the hook stages are still going to bug and put them on 2nd stage even if they 4%? I think thats a fairly stupid thing to allow if its purposeful its like a "haha gotcha, you unhooked but still went 2nd stage" type of thing. If youre going to make people go to 2nd stage by unhooking themselves just let every surv get deliverance in exchange for 2nd stage but you need to either fix this bug or fix yo ######### if you know what i mean.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• _RupTurE_
    _RupTurE_ Member Posts: 112

They supposedly fixed this bug fairly recently, within the last year. Sad this happened. Frustrating, but this isn't a very good bug report. Maybe instead of cussing you file the report as requested in the guidelines and they would be more likely to address the concern instead of ignoring the post when they see it doesn't meet the format.

Each time you attempt to self-unhook and fail your hook timer decreases. If you try to self unhook while the timer is also moving to the 2nd stage and you are successful then you get off the hook but you also made it to 2nd hook state.

I agree they should fix it. Either the self unhook attempt should be cancelled if the timer reaches 2nd stage before the attempt is finished. Or if you self unhook you should NEVER be put into 2nd hook state.