Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Inner Healing Bug

sabinianmoonstone
sabinianmoonstone Member Posts: 78
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Greetings. I was made aware that Inner Healing, before the 6.4.2 patch release today, was bugged where if two survivors are using the perk and one survivor cleanses a totem, both survivors, and anybody else that has the perk, will activate their Inner Healing even if they didn't cleanse it themselves.

Even though BHVR have stated that they fixed it on their Twitter page, Inner Healing is far from fixed. It's now worse.

Now, when a survivor with Inner Healing cleanses a totem and goes into a locker to get healed, their Inner Healing doesn't deactivate. It stays active after they get healed. In other words, survivors who equip this perk have infinite Inner Healing!

In the screenshot below, I went up against this team who brought me to The Game, and they all had the same builds consisting of Inner Healing, Lucky Break, Quick and Quiet, and Overcome. This was during a live stream that I had today. Even though the game was fun in a very sadistic way, this is just not good for the health of the game. They then came into my chat, one of them acknowledged that the bug affected them whenever they play as killer and proceeded to say that they were using it for trolling and laughing. Aside from their twisted logic, they got all gens done because of this new Inner Healing bug. One hit, and boom! Nowhere to be found. I thought they were hacking until I did research about it.

Honestly, I think BHVR should kill switch the perk until they fix it.

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.