Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[PC] bugged undetectable, survivors are able to see killers in stealth

Recently played a match against a Ghostface on RPD where I was able to reveal his aura through walls even though he had Night Shroud active. The same situation happened again when the Ghostface was hiding near a hook and their aura was shown through Kindred.

This was my first time encountering this bug after the 6.4.2 bugfix. I did some testing with a friend in customs using the Wraith on an indoor map like Lerys. I asked him to cloak and kick gens while I was standing behind a wall. I had Wiretap as well as Alert equipped as my perks and could see him clearly even with no terror radius. Equipping Object of Obsession will also show the undetectable killer's aura.

I've linked a video above that shows the bug in effect.

This issue is rather urgent because of just how badly it impacts killers that use stealth as a part of their kit, essentially gutting their power if this goes unaddressed. I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments