The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Gideon Invisible Barrier

There's an invisible barrier near one of the exits. On the landing at the top of the right stairs (facing away from the exit) there's an invisible barrier that was preventing me (the killer) from walking through there.

I was playing as The Shape.

I was running No One Escapes Death, Fire Up, Brutal Strength, and Blood Warden.

I had used an offering to go to Gideon Meat Plant.

It was the End Game Collapse, and I had downed a survivor (a Mikaela) at the exit while Blood Warden blocked the exit. As I carried her to the nearest hook I went up the stairs... but couldn't move past the top step. I thought someone was body-blocking, but alas, my path was clear. The survivor wiggled free, but I still couldn't walk past the top step. I went down and around and attempted to walk down from the top of the stairs, but to no avail: the invisible barrier consistently blocked my path no matter which way I approached.

I've yet to check this out as a different killer, and as a survivor, but thus far I've only encountered this glitch just now.

Attached is the requested log. (As is requested via the template provided.)

Thank you for all your hard work, and I wish you all a festive holiday season.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• A_Gray_Phantom
    A_Gray_Phantom Member Posts: 4

I forgot to mention: this is on PC (if that hadn't been obvious), though had at least 1 console player on the survivor side.