Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Trickster Cosmetic - King of Sweets - Possible Bell Sound Bug

LOVER
LOVER Member Posts: 2

Hello!

I recently purchased the King of Sweets cosmetic and it seems like the bell only makes the jingle sound if you re-apply the sweater on Trickster. (If you have it on already in lobbies it does not jingle) Here is a quick video of the issue (I'm showing that the bell DOES make sounds, but switching to lobbies or stores screens bugs it and it becomes silent till you reapply the sweater):

https://youtu.be/k84zbgvb0fs

If we're supposed to hear it jingle in trials as well, it doesn't, there isn't any bell sound.

I actually had no idea the bell made sound till I went into the shop and played with outfit ideas (taking the sweater off and back on)! lol I like the jingle a lot and if it's bugged I'd like to have it fixed. Thank you!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LOVER
    LOVER Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2022

Thank you! You guys are great! <3

I can now hear the bell during a trial! I'm super excited to jingle around the map!

And just a heads up:

The bug is still weird in the lobbies with having to apply the outfit again for it to make sounds. (AND I was messing with it more. It seems like the head and chest can be swapped with other items and the bell rings. For example: I have have the King of Sweets head on and a different body cosmetic like the Hooked on You cosmetic body, and it jingles. I'm not sure if the bell sound is supposed to be connected to the sweater AND the head.)