Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox X/S initialization error

Cipo
Cipo Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Trying to log on the Xbox X/S it keeps happening. Also when my son tried to log on his account it let him in and he just uses a Xbox one. Although he lost all the dlc I purchased on his account.

Steps to reproduce. Keep trying to log on or just press A.

Tried clearing cache data, resetting, unplugging and resetting, logging on another family members account anything we try to do on the X/S doesn't fix it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cipo
    Cipo Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2

Ok I made a new Xbox account on the X/S and logged it into dbd while my main account was also signed in..

It logged my main account into dbd and not the new one. The new Xbox account doesn't do anything when I try to log in. But if I log off the new account from the dash it kicks me out of dbd and I get the error all over again.