The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

the twins

i was playing as the twins on RPD and i use victor then i am able to move as charlotte but not attack i try to deploy victor again and i am stuck in place

step 1 use victor

step 2 latch onto a survivor

step 3 you have done it

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• The_Real_Dog_
    The_Real_Dog_ Member Posts: 1

I have the problem too it's important can you repair this problem with this killer

• Ronsone
    Ronsone Member Posts: 216

I've tried Twins in a public match and they were less bugged than before. I didn't hit healthy survivors with Viktor and the bug has happened when the gens are done. I switched on both killers every time until Charlotte not was fixed. 👍

• N3V3RZ3N
    N3V3RZ3N Member Posts: 1

I've had this happen to me three times in 2 matches.

The first time and match was the first time I landed a Victor attack on a healthy survivor. When I switched back to Charlotte, the camera was stuck facing downards. I tried unbinding Victor and got completely stuck unable to do anything, which resulted in me having to dc.

The second time was my next match. After using Victor successfully a few times, I once again hit a healthy survivor with Victor, my camera got stuck again. This time I was able to unbind Victor and switch back and forth until it was fixed. Later that same match, I attacked a healthy survivor with Victor and once again got stuck facing downards as Charlotte. The survivor wasn't taking Victor off so I had no choice but to move around as Charlotte facing down. I was able to successfully kick a generator, but when I vaulted a window, I got stuck and could not move. I haven't seen much about this but please fix this.

• Moncut14
    Moncut14 Member Posts: 3

Alltimes while playing twins and you switch back to Charlotte you permanently stare at the floor and if you try to unbind victor during this then you just can't move at all. I play on steam. No more twins for now... 15 min whaiting to play cuse crasing 3 times in a row...

• Kraze3
    Kraze3 Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue as well. Love the game and twins are fun to play with and been avoiding them for over a month now cause I get penalized if i leave match when froze and lose blips cause of the bug cause can't progress while stuck. Hope they fix this soon this game has so much potential.