Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hide Name setting not working

Audiophile
Audiophile Member Posts: 319

I had my name set not to show and it doesn’t show on my own screen. However I was on the team of a streamer and when I checked their channel my name was there on their screen.

I’m on PS5. I’ll check again if I play with a friend or end up on another streamer’s team.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

Maybe...

• Hide Your Name : Replaces your own name with your selected character's name or "You" on your own screen.
    • Anonymous Mode : Replaces your account name with your selected character's name for other players' screens.

Anonymous Mode : Removed from PS5 in patch 6.2.2.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

It only worked for console for like a week and then was removed. BHVR said Anonymous Mode was never meant to be available for console. So while the option is there for us on PS and Xbox, and looks like it is working, it isn’t.