Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Unexpected crash

Nernyx123
Nernyx123 Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1

I had booted the game, went to play as a survivor (probably on like the third game and I'm not sure if this had happened to me before playing as a killer).

Normal game as usual, nothing weird happening. Now I'm looping The Nemesis when suddenly I get hit by his lasso and I quickly run away and the game crashes. I dont know why. This had happened to me before, but not with the same circumstances. It happened after the exit gates were powered.

Sorry I couldn't write this into steps, I don't think that it's replicable, or so easy to replicate.

Character played: Claudette Morel

Perks played: Prove Thyself, Boon: Circle of Healing, Resilience and Unbreakable

Map: Raccoon city

Frequency of the issue: Once/twice a day (In unexpected situations)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated