Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Coulrophobia perk should affect "Snap Out of It"

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

DOCTOR CUBE: "Snap Out Of It" is now classified as a form of healing. This means it is affected by perks such as "Botany Knowledge" or "A Nurse's Calling," status effects such as "Mangled", and other effects concerned with healing."

Currently Thanatophobia, Self-Care, Dying Light etc. affects on "Snap Out Of It". The perks of Thanatophobia slows down the level 3 madness, Dying light too .. Why not Coulrophobia?

Self-Care with this perk we can see a survivor when he is removing the status of "Snap Out Of It"

McLean pls, change this! <3 The new perk should affect the state.

I have a Post created in Reddit also review it and give your point of view what they could do.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8r4agt/coulrophobia_perk_should_affect_snap_out_of_it/

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

+1 this
    Just do some consistency on your perks, Dev.
    Either it IS healing or not.
    But for one perk it is considered healing and for the next not, is garbage.
    Ofc I know that this argument will be twisted and instead of making it work with Coulro they will rather remove it from NC.
    rolleyes

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

@Wolf74 said:
    +1 this
    Just do some consistency on your perks, Dev.
    Either it IS healing or not.
    But for one perk it is considered healing and for the next not, is garbage.
    Ofc I know that this argument will be twisted and instead of making it work with Coulro they will rather remove it from NC.
    rolleyes

yeah +1, is 100% or 100% but dont 50%....

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57

I agree for consistency sake. Also who tries to snap out of it close to the doctor any way? It doesn't seem like this combo would be too OP to me.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@bevdog67 said:
    I agree for consistency sake. Also who tries to snap out of it close to the doctor any way? It doesn't seem like this combo would be too OP to me.

Gonna tell you now, as someone who played doc to rank 1, with nurses, it’s inpossible to escape him. The only way is to do a quick juke and immediately Snap out of it, but no, that’ll get you seen by nurses. He’s needs more chase powers, and less the ability to completely ######### on stealth

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57

@Jack11803 said:

@bevdog67 said:

Gonna tell you now, as someone who played doc to rank 1, with nurses, it’s inpossible to escape him. The only way is to do a quick juke and immediately Snap out of it, but no, that’ll get you seen by nurses. He’s needs more chase powers, and less the ability to completely ######### on stealth

An easy way to fix all of this would be to change Snap out of it to not be healing any more. I know it would be a nerf, but honestly it would make The Doctor more fun to play against at least. He should be stronger in other areas.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@bevdog67 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@bevdog67 said:

An easy way to fix all of this would be to change Snap out of it to not be healing any more. I know it would be a nerf, but honestly it would make The Doctor more fun to play against at least. He should be stronger in other areas.

I agree

• MrDrakanator
    MrDrakanator Member Posts: 47
    Yeah they are oblivious to their own game most of the time and this was proof of it, they can either make it affected by coulrophobia or make it no longer considered healing and not affected by any other perks. They'll probably due the latter because it's a reason to nerf a killer, and since survivors constantly ######### about how annoying the doctor is.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited June 2018
    It should for consistency. The devs are also trying to discourage stealth with the release of Doctor, Freddy, BBQ+Chili, and the Evader emblem, so it makes no sense for Coulrophobia to not affect Snap Out of It. They also need to grow a backbone and stop giving in to Survivors who whine whenever Killers get even a slightly decent buff.