Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Aura Reading Triumphs Undetectable

ManyAchievables
ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

At first, I discovered this by going against a Ghostface on Father Campbell's Chapel. I activated Fogwise, and despite him being in Night Shroud the entire time, I could see him walking up to the main building.

After seeing this, I hopped in a custom game with a friend to test other aura-reading perks on Ghostface, and then test other Killers.

We didn't test every source of Undetectable, but we did test Ghostface, Myers and Pig, along with Dark Devotion, Trail of Torment, Insidious and Tinkerer. We tested every Survivor perk that can reveal the Killer's aura, and all of them worked apart from Kindred, which is bugged on its own and already has a thread. I guarantee that if Kindred was not bugged, it would also do this.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.