Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Killswitch The Knight

Malkraz
Malkraz Member Posts: 112
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting
Post edited by Mandy on
11 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please can you keep your bug reports clear and concise, with a heading that's reflecting the bug that you are reporting. Thank you.

Comments

• Thalonius
    Thalonius Member Posts: 33
    edited December 2022

That video is an better example than what I showed. The knight has issues that can be easily abused if someone wanted to.

A person on an exit gate could be grabbed off of it from a distance which can change the outcome of the end game easily.

• defaultuk
    defaultuk Member Posts: 29

the knight can also pick a dying survivor up from the floor with the summoning ,so a survivor could get downed by a gaurd ,the knight could be far away use the summon to land directly on top of the surv and pick up instantly,same with gen kicking so perks apply and also locker searches..the knight is so broken atm

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

Would this really be that viable tbh? i dont think it warrants a killswitch.

I mean, you can see the orb, and Knight's movement is severely limited when using their power.

• etms51
    etms51 Member Posts: 607

i agree with you, need to killswitch

• ArcT
    ArcT Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 92

Using it to pseudo-vault activates Bamboozle on that vault, so that's a way you can abuse it.

If your timing is good, you can also use it to teleport to interactables.

Demogorgon also has a similar bug with using his portals, but the number of things you can interact with is much lower because of portal placement limitations.

• 1oldroad
    1oldroad Member Posts: 3

I just was in a game with the knight who was a twitch streamer who was grinding blood points abusing this in a game. Made it completely unfun, meaning a lot of people are starting to find out about this. KILLSWITCH THE KNIGHT!

• Thalonius
    Thalonius Member Posts: 33

Guess one other thing I can add because it is not mentioned here. It is possible to also close the hatch while summoning a guard.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    edited December 2022
This discussion has been closed.