Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The game kicked me out of the match

PC platform. Steam.

Hello everyone, I ran into the problem of constant disconnections from games(matches), while everything is fine with the Internet and with the computer. During the week I have been playing almost every day and 1-2 times a day I was thrown out of the match or before the match. Today I launched a match on Crotus, my team and made 2 generators and literally in 1 minute, without my consent, the game kicked me out of the match, while I did not press anything. I was given a ban for the first time, it's good that it was only for 15 minutes. But I wanted to ask if @developers or @dbd_support know about this issue and when will they be able to fix it?

Can somehow give the game an understanding when the player disconnected intentionally by pressing the button or when the game kicked the player? And somehow I don’t want to get a ban on a regular basis, I don’t want to sit in an eternal ban with 4K hours provided in the game. Maybe someone also has\had this problem?

@Everyone Did someone has this problem? if yes, write comments and do level up of this discussion please

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• apophis_studios
    apophis_studios Member Posts: 2

Having the same issue on pc

• entititties
    entititties Member Posts: 8

My good friend is having this same issue. We can't even play DbD together anymore because he gets disconnected SO MUCH that his penalty is through the roof. Its ridiculous~ we can do anything and everything else together just fine.

• apophis_studios
    apophis_studios Member Posts: 2

Is there any info on this