Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

controller disconnects and cant reconnect

Looped4eveR
Looped4eveR Member Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

usually happens after i booted up the game after starting the computer. at a random time, my controller just disconnects out of random (this problem is only my bad controller though) and if i restart it the controller works perfectly fine in the pause menu and lobby, but not in the game itself. usually fixes itself after restarting the game but again can randomly happen afterwards. happens on killer, survivor, any map, with any perks. i dont know how many people have this problem but for me its really frustrating. If anyone knows how to fix it, drop it down below

thanks

Post edited by Looped4eveR on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HyuckPng
    HyuckPng Member Posts: 1

Same thing happened to me, I tried updating my controller, buying new batteries, and even brought a new controller yet this issue still keeps happening. For some odd reason it only does this on DBD for me. I tried contacting Microsoft/Xbox but all I get told is to buy another controller :/