If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Kindred bug

Options
darkshadows8326
darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 359
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I have had several matches where Kindred's ability to reveal the nearby kilers aura was not taking effect 100% of the time. I went against an Artist on Suffocation Pit and then a Pig on Decimated Borgo and had times late into the match or just not revealing the killers aur when they are next to the hook. I am on the Xbox Series S I am playing Hange cosmetic Zarina and my perk load-out is Kindred, Wake Up, Distortion and Sprint Burst. The aura reveal disruption is random as sometimes the killers aura does get revealed. Will be pairing Kindred with the other 3 perks to see which is causing it.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

This is listed on the Known Issues in the patch notes.

Comments

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Even more. Once I saw how Kindred revealed a shrouded Wraith to me. Also Wiretap showed me a killer aura while I was in a locker. There are several aura issues atm

• darkshadows8326
    Options

I have used Kindred+Distortion and Kindred+Wake Up and have had both times where the killer aura just doesn't show up for me randomly. So it would seem that Kindred itself is just bugged and not revealing the kilers aura sometimes.

• darkshadows8326
    Options

So killer aura is just broken then.

• daniel_owenz
    daniel_owenz Member Posts: 92
    Options

It's not working for me either

• gfunk
    gfunk Member Posts: 1
    Options

Kindred is still not working, if I equip Kindred I cant see the Killer around the hook area

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580
    Options

Seems be inverted. Kindred shows auras of undetectable killers but doesn't show detectable killers at all. Same with other aura reading perks.

This discussion has been closed.