Hag Achievement & Daily Challenge Bugged?

emfroggy
emfroggy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
I've been trying for days and playing Hag for a minimum of two hours a day and have still not been able to unlock the achievement "Even Punishment"- In a public match, teleport to your Phantasm traps and hit all 4 individual survivors at least once.

I've done this so many times in game, teleport to someone and instantly hit them or hit them within 1-2 seconds, on every single survivor, and the achievement still is not unlocked.

Today I got a daily too- "Teleport and hit a Survivor 4 times". I just played another 3 games as Hag and got every single down in every game by teleporting and hitting the survivor pretty much as soon as I teleport. I still have 0 progress towards the challenge.

I am genuinely so confused. I've been reading forum posts from years ago stating the same issue in which most people say it's almost impossible to instantly teleport and hit someone- was this an old bug that's back, or is this literally just how Hag is? I'm so frustrated.

9 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments