Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Knight casting patrol is allowing him to switch places with the summoned guard/teleport

o7o
o7o Member Posts: 335

As of recently, I have seen many clips of a Knight casting one of his guards and being able to switch places with them, this has also happened to me. This bug allows the killer to abuse being able to switch with guards to catch up with a survivor and/or grab them.

Again, instead of the guard patrolling, Knight players can use this bug to teleport on a survivor to grab them or catch up. Or if a Knight summons a guard, he momentarily disappears and rubberbands back to his original spot.

This has been happening since the last patch fix, easy to reproduce in a custom game with the Knight by summoning a guard at a survivor, happening on all platforms.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• o7o
    o7o Member Posts: 335
    edited December 2022

Should have included I've noticed when this happens, the Knight also momentarily has no terror radius.