Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Survivor Disconnects, Hatch doesn't spawn for another 3 minutes

So this is kinda clipped from a video I'm uploading at full length on Twitch because the music is not YouTube safe, but this is a shorter, unlisted version on YouTube so that I can properly show the problem, as the video file even at it's smallest was 400~mb.

I was trying out Otzdarva's starstruck build on Nurse with Starstruck, Scourge Hook: Floods Of Rage, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Agitation. Everything went fine in this match otherwise as far as normal gameplay. Map was Coal Tower on MacMillan Estate. This is the only instance I have of this issue. I'm not sure which scorge hook is the one Feng died on since I had 2 scourge perks equipped.

https://youtu.be/nbOl9v5azU4

----

00.09 - Feng disconnects (entity summoned notif)

01.55 - I find Feng is still technically on hook (entity summoned notif again??)

03.15 - Feng gets sacrificed?? (sacrifice notif)

03.33 - Hatch finally spawned in a place I had been several times after Feng disconnected

You can see me pausing at various points to get a good look at the odd bugs. I'm glad I always record because I've been sick these last 2 weeks and this game was played while I'm on antibiotics. Edited out my throat clearing and coughs a bit. You can't hear hatch over my music, unfortunately I didn't realize my audio was merged until after the match.

-----

I play on PC, Windows 10 through Steam. I verify the game's file integrity every few days (did so after today's bugfix too), and I've reinstalled several times in the last month for skillcheck bug-related issues. I've included each log made for the day this match was done (yesterday as of this post) and the video link above.

If it helps at all, when Feng was on hook, I know I have little boxes blocking the usernames but she did not have a bar below her name after the disconnect. I'm not sure if the 3+ minutes of her "being on hook" had anything to do with how much time she had on 2nd hook or not but I doubt it.