We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Better Frosty Eyes for Knight.

TheH3rmanCart3r
TheH3rmanCart3r Member Posts: 17
edited December 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I understand the hair blocks his eyes quite a bit. But I feel like these eyes are quite unnoticeable

I feel like More Frost from the breathing holes would be better, as real Knights would use their vision from their Helmet Slits, Holes, or general Openings for vision. And this would include the breathing holes. On top of this, would it not make sense to just increase the effect of the frosty eyes in general? I mean, it's a Unique cosmetic you can only get from the archives (so far) so why not make it a little more unique for such a cool looking killer?

idk, I may be rambling or may even be criticizing something someone may disagree with, but I really do feel like the Frosty eyes for the knight are kinda a let down. Anyone else feel the same?

Here's an example of how it would potentially look. Don't mind the resolution. It's a screenshot of a screenshot since a friend of mine did the illustration. But I feel this looks far more menacing and good than the one we have now.