Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Epic)- Skill check gets stuck on screen and prevents *most* other skill checks from appearing

How to recreate the bug

Step 1 : Get downed by killer

Step 2 : As you're getting hooked, hope that your Wi-Fi drops for a second

Bug further explained

If done correctly, a wriggle skill check will be stuck in the middle of your screen, overriding most skill checks including later wriggle skill checks, decisive strike skill checks and generator skill checks. This bug goes away when you are second hooked, as it is then replaced with the struggle skill checks.

Additional information

• Character played - Jake Park
  • Perks played - Dead hard, Decisive Strike, Mettle of Man, We're Gonna Live Forever
  • Map - Fractured Cowshed
  • Frequency of the issue - This is my first ever experience. I would say near impossible as the timing of the Wi-Fi cut out would need to be near perfect.

Added Documents

• Video of incident occurring
  • My logs

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 259
    edited December 2022

This happened to me with a completely different loadout/perks/character. My internet also did not cut out. The wiggle skill check circle was stuck on my screen for the rest of the entire match making two my my perks unusable because they require hitting great skill checks.

I am on PS5.