Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC Steam - Spectating other players after death shows still character models or floating hair

It doesn't matter what map, what killer, what offerings they bring. I don't know if it's related to the survivors or what they're bringing. But I've been getting a lot of this. Tweet thread included with 3 seperate videos involved with my offline gameplay today. Maybe more as I get around to converting the videos to add to the thread.

I haven't scoured through some of my recent streams or other recordings for more instances, but it seems to happen every match, or every other match that I die early on and spectate. If I click back and forth, suddenly one of the survivor's models stop moving completely. They have no sound when something happens to them (injury, downing, struggling on hook).

I had one instance when I returned to look at a David that was struggling on hook on Garden Of Joy and his hair was where his stomach should be, but like a few inches away. This also happened while I was live on stream and a Claudette's hair was floating in abouts the same place.

Again, this Dwelf verifies the game's file integrity every other day in case of skill check lag, and I reinstall the game often. If any more info is needed, I can provide. I'm working to go through old videos to get more instances of these bugs, they've been more and more recently.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments