Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Invisible Survivor Playing Spirit

VoidOfMe
VoidOfMe Member Posts: 416
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: Run into this issue yesterday where I was playing The Spirit, after using her power survivors got invisible and could only go back to visible after using the killer's power again.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Using the spirit power

• How often does this occur: One time only

Video:

I don't know if that's the correct log you need.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• raevell
    raevell Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2022

This has happened to me, as well as a streamer I watch, which I linked their clip below. To make it even more odd, the survivor seemed to disappear at a completely random point. They'd been out of phase for a while chasing the Claudette and suddenly she was gone. You can still hear her and see the pallet drop, so you know she's there. Very odd!

This happened to me on Midwich, this streamer was on one of the Auto Haven maps. As far as I can tell, didn't happen again during the match.

• Lord_Vulkan
    Lord_Vulkan Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I also experienced this bug, think it happened when someone jumped in or out of a snowman. it was just so random! I can hear and follow the footsteps easily and i get points for chase start but no survivor is visible. You can even see the grass move as the survivor runs.

https://imgur.com/a/7xGccHr

This discussion has been closed.