Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BloodWeb Auto Redeem option

While I'm loving all the changes to the bloodweb, cheaper rewards, nothing is loss when prestiging now, everything is great! But.... going through the webs is annoying and very tedious. I spend about 30 minutes just rapidly clicking and holding down each reward just so I can spend my 2 mil bloodpoints I got from rank reset. It's not fun and I'm not the only one that feels that way. I've seen many streamers and twitter users voice the same opinion as I have. "Going through the bloodwebs takes too long." It's gotten even longer with the reduction of prices for rewards. Are there any plans to add an Auto Redeem feature to the blooddweb? I personally don't care what I get in the webs, I'm just looking to rank up my prestige lvl

This is an old concept I made back during the 'Binding of Kin' chapter release time. Although this is a very outdated concept, I believe an option like this will greatly improve the bloodweb. For extra features that aren't in the concept: allow multiple bloodweb redemptions at once and give a list to what rewards you randomly received from the "x" amount of bloodwebs you went through.

I really hope something like this does get added. I dread spending all my bloodpoints cause ik it's gonna take forever. There are 3rd party softwares that automatically go through your webs. Obviously I'm not gonna do that because I'm not looking for EAC to ban my account simply for going through my webs really fast. Thanks for reading my DBD TED Talk 😘

Comments