Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Consecutive Match Bonus Not Working As Intended

Youko
Youko Member Posts: 187

• Platform: PS4/PS5

• Description of the issue-Several issues seem to be occurring. Consecutive Match Bonus is overriding offerings some times. Bonus does not seem to increase correctly to number of matches played. No indication on HUD showing what the bonus is supposed to be (not sure if there is one).

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)-Play consecutive matches while playing Blood Point Offerings. It appears that Blood Point Offerings work as intended during the first match played. Afterward, it appears that the Consecutive Match Bonus is overriding Blood Point Offerings.

• How often does this occur-Will have to test further now that I am aware of the issue. But after a couple hours of play, consecutive match blood point bonus did not hit 2x multiplier as blood point totals didn't make sense.

Additional Information- After several matches, I calculated the blood points my friend had from their stream. They began the match with 490 Blood Points. During the match, they played a Bound Envelope for the 25% bonus and no other stacking blood point offerings were played. During the match they earned 21,542 blood points with no perks that affect points earned. The total blood points shown on their screen after bonuses was 31,542 and the total points earned with bonuses but minus his starting amount equals 30,761. That means his bonus for the round was 1.4279 or 42.79%.

So unless I'm miscalculating how certain bonuses are applied, this number doesn't make sense. It's less than the 50% consecutive bonus and certainly less than a bonus of 50% with an additional 25%. If you could please let me know if there should be a HUD indicator as well as exactly how the bonuses are applied and stacked, I would be happy to test this again tomorrow evening.

Thanks!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated