Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Leon flashlight glitch

Yae
Yae Member Posts: 4
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I'm playing on PS4

I've looked up this issue and it seem's I'm not the only one having this issue. From what I've experienced its only occuring with Leon and its really hindering my time using him, this never used to happen and I'm unsure when it started happening. Flashbangs and such work fine but I have all these flashlights which I cant use on him at the minute. It seems the flashlight beams are further down or are pointing down.

Every time I use Leon or any skins with him this occurs and It doesnt need triggering its just how it is.

I have picures (Bare in mind these aren't mine and I have got them from Reddit, But this is exactly the same thing that is happening to me, This is the discussion if you're interested https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/zi54nr/does_anyone_else_have_this_bug_my_flashlight/)

As you can tell Leon's flashlight beam compared to David, Is much lower. So It's very off putting to try and use.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated