We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Suggestion Quick Blood web

I'm not sure myself if it's good idea but at the same time I know it would be nice to have quick Blood web

For example there could be button and when u have enough Blood Points u can level your Blood Web by 30 levels, or it could just calculate from Blood points how much would u level up. Personally it would feel nice not to spend too much time in blood web or at least have option like that

Comments

• Jensen
    Jensen Member Posts: 60

100% agreee

• Freshwick
    Freshwick Member Posts: 71

Spend your bp while searching for lobbies and while waiting on others to ready up.. most efficient way of doing things currently

I agree with your post though, would be nice if leveling up was streamlined.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

Everyone already agrees that it is necessary to make it faster, this has already been discussed many times in all topics. The developers have been delaying fixing this problem for half a year, they don’t even give answers or any posts. What is very disturbing

• SmolBlob
    SmolBlob Member Posts: 399

A "Spend All Bloodpoints" button would be especially nice. Even if there was an auto-complete current web button, I don’t want to have to press that a mind-numbing number of times to get through literally millions of Bloodpoints. I want to spend 4 million+ BP in a single click.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,259

Level 1 to 10 are already without choice (and full of trash) yet it takes 5 minutes to get through them. Even an auto complete for those would be great.