Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Downed Survivor Teleporting

fiendself
fiendself Member Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

The first time it happened I genuinely thought I was experiencing a hack, but I've had a repeat of it with a different player and the circumstances were the same, so I think I'm experiencing a bug.

Platform: PC on Steam

Description: While playing as Legion (specifically Blight Cosmetic), when I attack an injured survivor with a basic attack while they are running into a wall and they are downed by this, they vanish. Twice now I have hit them, heard the 'downed' survivor scream notification, and seen the start of the falling animation. However, the survivor is nowhere in my radius afterwards, and shows up only as injured on the list of survivors. There are no scratchmarks or blood trail, it is simply like they disappear. I play only public matches, so I do not know what is happening on the player side. It has only happened twice, with different survivors (A Meg and I think an Ace). It only happened once per match both times, so while it could be a hack it seems unlikely, as I was able to hook and kill them both later in the round.

It is definitely not a case of lag or endurance, as I am hearing the 'downed' scream. In once case the player was near a totem, and I am wondering if it was somehow an exploit of me hitting as they tried to cleanse the totem and the game bugged out? I'm uncertain.

Maps: Garden of Joy, cannot recall if it was Garden of Joy both times. Will update if it happens again.

Reproduce: Haven't been able to reproduce due to public lobbies only.

Occurred only twice.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Dbd_player9273
    Dbd_player9273 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

This not a bug it is an optimiztion problem and console players desync alot due to the weak console old gen port it happens especailly if you go against old gen consoles / weak PCs