Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Has BBQ & Chili been bugged or is it just me?

o7o
o7o Member Posts: 335

The intention of the perk is revealing auras of survivors that are further than 40 meters away from the hook you hooked a survivor on, right?

Well, it's kind of hard to explain this but I've noticed lately running BBQ on a few of my builds, survivors auras will intermittently appear, and from my experience, it only seems to be happening on Blood Lodge and The Game, and trying to reproduce this has been hard because it only seems to be doing it randomly. It could be all maps, idk, but so far I've only noticed it on Blood Lodge and Gideon map. A survivor could already have been unhooked and while I'm running around, I briefly see survivors' auras, and it won't be outside of 40 meters. Maybe it was a recent change and I overlooked it or.. potential bug?

Like earlier, I was running BBQ on my Knight build as I was leveling him up, I went against a SWF on Blood Lodge, I had gotten into a chase with an Ace, if one of us broke LoS of each other, I could see his aura any time he turned away from me but was looking back.

My build: Hubris, Surveillance, BBQ & Chili, Corrupt Intervention

Ace's build: WoO, Dead Hard, OTR, forgot what their last perk was (Was not OoO or any other perk that would reveal their aura to me, and I could see their teammates auras when they were within my LoS and briefly broke LoS)

As I said, it's kinda hard to reproduce as it's happening randomly. Or I could not be understanding the perk that well? I'll have to make sure I have replays on next time I encounter it.

Platform: Steam / Windows

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated