Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[PC] Asylum Disturbed Ward stairs ramp is broken on the left

CheesyBabyBoi
CheesyBabyBoi Member Posts: 234
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

The stairs ramp only on the left is a little broken, it acts like an invisible wall or super steep ramp that blocks movement, and makes you super slidey, you can bounce between the wall and the pillar back and forth forever unless you move; You can still move backwards and get out of it, but it stops chases pretty quick

It happened to me while playing The Doctor, i didnt have speed boost or anything (i dont think that might contribute i doubt it) but it blocks you pretty consistently if you arent moving fast through it, for example if youre carrying a survivor or walking up it at an angle, and even then it took me a minute to figure it out while trying to get it to go. You can kind of feel it when compared to the other stairs on the patio that the ones on the left are definitely not as smooth

I would say walking up the stairs, getting caught on it would probably happen like 1/3 of the time, naturally, its pretty substantial

good luck :D

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.