Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Wiggle Skillchecks continued onto hook

Platform: PC Steam

Description: So I was having this happen a little bit the other day where my wiggle skillchecks continued as I was getting hooked. Well, this time it was really bad, as the wiggle skill checks continued for a moment while I got hooked. After this, the skill check bar was just stuck on the screen, until the first 2nd hook stage skillcheck popped up. However, because it was stuck on the screen, it kinda glitched and forced me to miss the first skillcheck of the hook stage. This was the first time I experienced this specifically, however the wiggling going on while I am getting hooked has happened fairly frequently, maybe every 1/5 games or so. I am attached an image where you can see the wiggle skillcheck bar is still there as I am clearly hooked. I will try to record video as well.

Steps to reproduce: Wiggling

Frequency: Approximately 1/5 games.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• quik_scoping_slingr
    quik_scoping_slingr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I once got hooked and unhooked and the wiggle skillchecks were there until I was hooked again because of the skill checks for second hook stage

• momisplayingdbd
    momisplayingdbd Member Posts: 24

This happened to me too... I played with the skillcheck on my screen until the killer downed me again.