So... why can WEAPONS be set locked?

Options
RainehDaze
RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Like, sure, I can see why you'd want to lock body and head pieces into a set. Clipping is a big issue. And some of the Killer weapons are attached to their costume.

But not all of them! And it's really sad to not have that choice available.

this post brought to you by "I wish I could use the rune sword with normal armour"

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Some sets make sense but I don't get their logic with many,you can make way worse monstrosities with Hag's cosmetics.

• RainehDaze
    Options

Like sure, especially with iri ones sell it as a set, but to not be able to use even the least-clipping part standalone? :T

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,308
    Options

Most survivor head parts also have no/minimal clipping. I believe they said they would unlink non licensed survivor head parts and killer weapons on a case by case basis but that was a year or two ago..

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

I already have a lot of fun with Hag cosmetics, would also love to detach my Bunny Legion head piece from the set to place it on other cosmetics.

I feel like a random guy wearing a large bunny head would be somewhat scarier ! xD

• RainehDaze
    Options

Rather hope they go through with that at some point. Especially in blatant cases like the Knight, where the weapon is obviously not attached to the rest of the set. I think people could probably live with hands maybe clipping a little into the handle.

I just don't like the maggoty, rotting Berserk-demon knight look... but it's a nice sword. xD