Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Garden of joy is truly out of control

I've just played a match as the knight and in the first 30 seconds a survivor dropped 3 pallets and when I downed her I could see 5 from where I was standing, and not counting all the other hidden by bushes and the house, I did count at the end of the game and there's was at the bare minimum 24 pallets in the map, 24, which so many are safe and hard to mind game, often there was a loop tyle with 2 pallets around it.

At least 5 on the main street, around 7-8 on shack side till the car/wooden fence loop, around 4 on left side of the house, 3 around the house, and around 6 on right side of the house.

This map is out of control, something needs to be done about this map after eyrie of crows.

Comments

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,123

The most efficient strategy would be to locate a 3 gen and hook someone within that 3 gen spot. Avoid spending too much time in the main building

Doesn’t change the fact that the map is too big and survivor sided

• G_Hunters
    G_Hunters Member Posts: 74

This map and new borgo I would add.

There is a tile there (2 pallets back to back followed by 2 windows walls) wich is so disgusting,that I witnessed even some players in the endgame chat laughing about it.

Not counting the confusing and horrible color saturation that strain the eyes (good luck if you are color blind lol),and all the debris through loops that blocks your passage if you are not careful.