Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Server Disconnects

roguegamer1987
roguegamer1987 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

So honestly this has been going on for a hot minute for my friend and a few other people I've played with. It finally happened to me a little while ago. But we are receiving penalties for disconnecting when the game pulls us from the game it self. My friend is on PS4 and he is consistently being disconnected from the game and we both stream it together. I had it happen not long ago myself but its only happened once or twice to me. But on consoles with friends and family members they keep being pulled from matches and receiving penalties which aren't even due to them personally. So we need to get this fixed ASAP. My one friend is about to literally uninstall due to the error going on like it has been for over a week on his side. His internet is completely connected no network issues and it pulls him mid game. Please advise

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• peachypanda
    peachypanda Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

This has been happening to me for about a month now. Happens multiple times a day and I just got a 6 hour ban because of it! I will legit be in a GREAT chase, or running to an unhook and BAM im DCed because of a "disconnected from host" issue. I myself have considered just not playing anymore. I play on PC and I have uninstalled the game TWICE, and even uninstalled Steam itself and still having the issue. It's not fair to any of us. I love this game, I am obsessed with it and will stream it 15 hours a day but its not fun when I keep getting bans because of something that isn't my fault. They need to fix it ASAP!