If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Failure to rejoin lobby with friends after every match

Options
Hodgpodge
Hodgpodge Member Posts: 2

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor

Step 3 : Join survivor lobby with a friend

Step 4 : Play a public match with friend

Step 5 : Complete the match

Step 6 : After leaving the end-game lobby, encounter a unknown error

Step 7 : Get kicked out of lobby with friend and forced back to main menu

Step 8 : Unable to re-join friend and friend unable to join me. Sometimes friend isn't even listed as being online or you get stuck with the lobby loading icon.

Step 9 : Forced to restart game in order to be able to join friend.

This has been a persistent bug since the last update. 9 out of 10 matches we have to entirely restart the game in order to play together. We are on the NA servers, and we are both located in the same house, literally feet from each other. No other game gives us issues, so it shouldn't be on our end. We have also both verified game files multiple times. This has become incredibly annoying and really discourages us from playing the game. It happens no matter what characters we use or maps played.

This is the picture of the error given after completion of a match.

This is after my friend restarted but before I had. The friend is 'Retropussy' and they are online and in a lobby. My game lists them as offline entirely.

I've attached the log from my most recent restart related to this bug. Please advise if there is anything I can do.

Thanks.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments