Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

W, A, S,D and MOUSE FREEZE IN GAME

francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

WRAITH IN DEAD DAWG SALOON HACKED

As WRAITH in DEAD DAWG SALOON just now, I think hackers were controlling my input and controls because I didn't have control of WRAITH, it seemed like I was fighting with another player for control over WRAITH, I would chase SURVIVOR, something would freeze my W,A,S,D to the opposite direction or the mouse controls would freeze, so, since I didn't control the KILLER I took a break near a cactus and played it cool 'till the hackers opened the gates and left.

I don't know how to play against hackers since they control the entire game even the in GAME KILLER.

Yeah, just played a second game in DEAD DAWG SALOON with WRAITH and got the same results as the prior game, it's definitely hacked, same results as first game, unable to move WRAITH in a straight line using W,A,S,D, AND controls freeze.

Spent another game CLOAKED in the CORNER.

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments

10 hours ago  

Yeah, just played a second game in DEAD DAWG SALOON with WRAITH and got the same results as the prior game, it's definitely hacked, same results as first game, unable to move WRAITH in a straight line using W,A,S,D, AND controls freeze.

Spent another game CLOAKED in the CORNER.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated