Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

leon using flashlights

i play on xbox series x and i mainly play as leon on survivor. i’m not sure what the reason is but leons flashlight aiming is so incredibly low, it’s like the aiming from the new flashlights ptb a month or two ago. i have to look almost all the way towards the ceiling in order to just get to the killers face. when you look straight, the light goes to the floor. i have tested this on other male characters like quentin smith and detective tapp, they do not have that issue and their aiming is normal. leons aim is very low and i’m not sure why, i’ve only seen this issue for leon. jrm recently posted a video where he was playing as leon and had the same issue (PC).

hopefully you guys can make leons aim the same as all the other survivors. this occurs everytime i try to use a flashlight with him and it can be incredibly annoying anytime i try to use it in chase or for a save.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated