Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

I was unfairly banned from Dead by Daylight

yHakkai
yHakkai Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing Dead by Daylight for 2 years, I was recently banned from the game on December 25, 2022, claiming that I used cheats to gain advantages in the game, I never used any kind of cheats to gain an advantage in the game, I totally guarantee that, I love the game of passion, recently easyanticheat claimed that I used cheats to have advantages, and I never even injected anything into my game, I never passed my steam to anyone to be able to hack it, I would like to ask Please for Behavior to review my case because I really want to play the game again and I found my ban very unfair, I opened a second appeal for easyancheat to remove my ban and I am waiting for her response, and I would like to use this report here too so that Behavior can see my case please I am almost there who begging to see my case and go back behind my game, I already spent money with the game and I really want to go back to playing, if Behavior sees this report my ban id was this: f76179d7-3101-47bc-a107-e238c7f0d555

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

The forum is not the place to attempt to appeal your ban. You can contact our Support team https://support.deadbydaylight.com/ who will review your ban. However, this is a one time thing so if that has already been done there are no further appeals allowed.

This discussion has been closed.