Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 - Sadako Bug On Eyrie Of Crows

Boxhead
Boxhead Member Posts: 1

Step 1: Play Sadako on Eyrie Of Crows

Step 2: Teleport to the TV in the Killer Shack

Result:

You will remain in place no longer demanifested, you will not be able to interact with lockers, gens, totems, etc, nor will you be able to hit survivors and they can't see you then after about 30 seconds you will teleport to somewhere in the general vicinity of that TV. This happens every time I have played on this map no matter what the circumstances. Sometimes this will happen on other TVs on this map but not every time, about 1 in every 20 times, not sure why this only sometimes happens to other TVs but always to the on in killer shack.

Thanks.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SerraTheBoneDaddy
    SerraTheBoneDaddy Member Posts: 15

I have experienced something similar, but it's usually a latency issue where I teleport to a TV as the tape is being pulled. The teleport freaks out and eventually get tossed against a wall near the tv I was trying to teleport to. During this time I can't interract or swing and everyone eappears to lag/run in place, then it all rubber bands back to where it should be, but the game continues as normal for survivors. Strange it happens every teleport for you.