Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Knight can interact with things at range using guards (not in the way intended)

SerraTheBoneDaddy
SerraTheBoneDaddy Member Posts: 15
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Play Knight. Nothing else matters.

Step 2 : Set guard patrol route and walk up to boon/locker/gen/door/downed pallet/door switch/hatch

Step 3 : Set the guards patrol route with the assigned button (right click by default)

Step 4 : Notice that occasionally the prompt to interact with these items will pop up (spacebar by default)

Step 5: Time it right. Hit the spacebar. The Knight will either A. Perform the action from where they stand, or B. Teleport to the interactable item and perform the actions. Boon snuff, open gate, close hatch, and break actions seem to occur at the Knight's current location. Searching a locker will teleport the Knight to it. and compete the search.

Additional information

Character played - Knight

Perks played - Doesnt matter.

Map - Doesnt matter.

Frequency of the issue - repeatable, but not every time. Latency may play an issue as it was easier on live than in a custom with bots.

documents to add

Videos - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1716696793, sorry i found it in stream and clipped it there.

Didnt like my MP4 so I clipped it on twitch. After the locker teleport there is a profane word on my part. My apologies in advance.

Edit to correct step 3 to "right click" instead of "left click".

Post edited by SerraTheBoneDaddy on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated