Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Whispers is bugged

aztaszegyen
aztaszegyen Member Posts: 24
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: PC/Steam

• Description of the issue: Whispers either stays on all game long, or off, or if whenever functioning normally, e.g.: a DC can bug Whispers, and it would turn on the location of the DC'd player. Just had these experiences, e.g.: the one where the person DC'd for hatch, Whispers turned on around the DC'd player, while the last survivor left at the opposite gate.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Use Whispers on any killer.

• How often does this occur: Randomly

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,315

Yeah, this is happening to me too. It started the game lit up, but with no noises and didn't return to normal until at least halfway through the game.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,444

Same, it seems very sporadic what is going on. It's been starting on at the start of the game, then it starts working correctly when i get in their radius. But then it stopped working and was just always active when i closed the hatch. Other times it didn't seem to go off when it should. Very strange

• aztaszegyen

Can confirm the always active after closing hatch part too.

• aztaszegyen

6.5.1 didn't fix whispers. It still is ON constantly in EGC after closing hatch.