Nurse getting 3 total blinks at 4.4ms speed.

Options
SlowLoris
SlowLoris Member Posts: 282

Platform: All

Description: I made a video showcasing this, but it seems like Nurse is able to use Matchbox with Jenners and have 3 total blinks while going 4.4ms Speed. I don't know if this is intended, but it feels as if there is no counter play to this.

If you make distance/lose LoS with objects, they just close that distance going 4.4 permanently and have no negative setbacks, because you can't even drop pallets to normal counter play an M1 killer, because she then has 3 blinks.

If the Iridescent matchbox should set max blinks to 1, shouldn't that apply to her other addons, too? I feel like this isn't intended whatsoever.

Steps to Repro: Just put on the Iridescent Addon Matchbox + Jenners Last Breath

How often does this occur: All the time.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it feels very much like Huntress increasing Iri Hatchet with Infantry Belt. I don't know if this is intended, but just in case, I wanted to submit a bug report, because this doesn't feel intended.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,596
    edited January 2023
    Options

This isn't a bug, but it should be changed anyways. Matchbox in general just isn't a fair addon at all. No clue why they buffed it; it should've just been reworked into something entirely new.

But in this case the wording on Matchbox just means that it can't be combined with Torn Bookmark to get the regular 2nd blink back, it doesn't prevent the 1st blink from being automatically restored by Jenner's. But I completely agree with you that this isn't fair.

• SlowLoris
    Options

Considering it said max blink charges in total, I'd hope they'd consider that a bug. It feels absolutely miserable to go against.

• SlowLoris
    Options

Can we get confirmation if this is a bug or not?

• SlowLoris
    Options

Just bumping a few issues since it's Monday, and they're most likely buried. Just want to get a quick eye to find out if these things are intentional or not.