Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The rainbow map

The rainbow map can be used infinitely, went against a 4man swf with rainbow maps and every boon in the game.

They were able to use the map even when the charges are depleted.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499

How do you know they used when depleted?

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

Because you can test it yourself

M

The map does not stop showing auras even when fully depleted until the button is let go

• whskytangofxtrot
    whskytangofxtrot Member Posts: 11

Can confirm this is a thing, tested in a custom game. Equipped the following along with Rainbow Map:

• Perk: Open Handed
    • Addon: Odd Stamp
    • Addon: Crystal Bead

Method to reproduce: Channel the map until it's drained of charges and don't stop channeling. It can be channeled indefinitely. This is totally broken. I've been reporting anyone with a rainbow map for exploits. Let BHVR sort them out.

Interestingly, I found another bug while doing this. My buddy was playing killer when we were looking at this interaction. He equipped sloppy butcher and hit me while I was channeling the pink map. The status effects from sloppy did NOT apply. I reported this as a bug as well in a separate thread.