Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Endless loading time on Xbox and lobby issues

PinguinkackeX
PinguinkackeX Member Posts: 2
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi

I'm not sure for how long we have this problem on Xbox (one S/X; Series S/X) but it's a minimum of 4 months.

When we start the game and press A to load our profile into the game the game says "Waiting..." for about 1-2 minutes until the game really load our profiles.

When we also click on playing as Survivor or killer nothing happens for ~2 minutes until we're able to join a lobby. It's really frustrating because our 2nd issue is that we are very often be not able to play several matches in a row. We see very often our mates as still "in a match" but that mate is just ready in our lobby. So we have to restart the game and have to wait a couple of time until we are able to log into the game and into a lobby. I think it's every 3rd-4th match.

That's not only me, everybody who plays dbd in my friendlist told me about the same problems. When I see PC or Playstation players I can watch them load instant into the game and lobbies. Could you please have a look to that? If you need I can clip that.

Thank you

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated