Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5 FLASHLIGHT BLINDS DON'T ALWAYS WORK.

Hello devs. Playing from ps5. Since last update (6.5.1), flashlight blinds do not always work. From my experience they do not work on blinds when the killer is breaking a pallet, but it could be a more global issue. It happened to me to blind a Leatherface in Temple of Purification while he was breaking a pallet, and 15 seconds later to not be able to blind him on another pallet break. (Using a Purple flashlight with green battery and purple add-on lens that increase range for the flashlight, don't remember the name of it). The light from the flashlight doesn't shrink, just like when the killer brings Lightborn. As a killer, it happened to me as a Doctor on Fractured Cowshed, that a Surv tried to blind me twice in a row while breaking two different pallets, without managing to actually do it (she was using a regular yellow flashlight, so maybe it's not related to rarity of the flashlight or add-ons.) It happened to me when impersonating the survivor against Spirit on Temple of Purification too, I believe it's a random thing, not related to killers or maps, but I could be wrong since it happened twice in Temple of Purification and just once in Fractured Cowshed. Not sure about the perks I brought in my game against Leatherface, or in the game where the survivor played against me and couldn't blind me twice. I hope for a fix and wish you the best on trying to fix it. Cheers

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MoNosEmpire
    MoNosEmpire Member Posts: 649

I've seen that if you aim the flashlight at the killers upper chest it seems to blind them more often than actually aiming at the face.