Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Breakable Wall Collisions are off

Xernoton
Xernoton Member Posts: 5,678
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

Last game I saw something weird. I tried to break this little wall with the Hillbilly's chainsaw but it didn't work.

Looking closely you'll find I bumped into something. Wondering what that could be I looked around:

There is nothing blocking my path so I should be able to get this. I tried it from different angles but no. It wouldn't work. Instead I decided to break this door manually and try go from the other side. That worked! Surely, I would be able to go through this door from this side now as well? Nope. No chance.

As you see, I got a hit animation like you always do when hitting a wall. I tried it with the chainsaw as well but since there was technically a hitbox blocking my path I was not able to get through there. I noticed that there seemed to be some weird collisions with breakable walls on other maps as well. Basically anywhere where there is an elevation in front of the breakable wall you will bump into air.

Can we maybe fix this? Seeing as you can walk through the rubble and also come from the other side this is clearly not what should happen, yet it does.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated