Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Initialization error

Can't play on Xbox Series S. Restarted game, restarted console, restarted game and console, uninstalled an reinstalled but still can't play. Just a never ending stream of Initialization Errors. Breaks on player independent shop data once again like every other time this happened.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

I have also had issues on Xbox Series X, have tried restarting the game and console, additionally power cycling the console and nothing is working. It seems to only be a Series S|X issue as my friend who is on Xbox One was able to load the game fine.

• LeoHeart96
    LeoHeart96 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2023

I had the same issue, but for apex legends on my xbox one. Where some thing went wrong on instalation and i could not play it. I could uninstall the game but it would not completely uninstall and be on the console still. The only way it got fixed was when my external hard drive died on me. After that the game was no longer on my console taking up space.